Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who should play Superman?






Ok I know my top choice is Tom Welling, and I HATED Singerman Returns.

I know people who know Brandon Routh, and know he's a very nice guy, and all that jazz but guess what? The movies he's done have all sucked, and his version of a water down Reeve Superman was horrific.

I never want to see him in another Superman movie as long as I live, and will boycott the movie if he's indeed hired for the role.

So that's how I feel about Brandon Routh, and his version of Singer...Superman.

Tom Welling is my top choice because he simply embodies the character like no actor I have ever seen since Chris Reeve.

He is this generations Superman, and after 10 seasons of playing Clark Kent on Smallville it's time the fans who stayed loyal, and love the show are rewarded with a big screen send off where we get to see our generations Superman actually take flight, and in a movie directed by Zack Snyder, and produced by Chris Nolan.

How can we go wrong if we the fans are given that trio of Nolan/Snyder/Welling? That is pure boxoffice gold folks.

I know I will see this movie 10 times in theaters myself... Anyway now you guys pick who would you like to see in the movie?

Tom Welling or Brandon Routh?

No comments: